Friday, December 22, 2017

Scene Silhouette: Woodlands - Thank You

Hello Everyone!  Are you ready for the holidays?  I'm still running around trying to get everything ready but I thought I would share a Thank You card featuring the NEW Scene Silhouette: Woodlands stamp set.  This Set is FREE with a $60 order in the month of December.  The sentiment I used is from the Kindness Matters stamp set.  I came up with a festive looking design perfect to thank someone for their generosity during the holiday season along with being able to wish them a Happy New Year!  

It was super simple to put together and looks like you spent hours creating it.  I used paper scraps for the designer paper and gold mirror scalloped edge.  I tied ribbon around the popped up background and then I embossed the deer and sentiment.  Fancy touches....right?  But trust me this is one that can be massed produced and changed up depending on how many layers you would like to use.  The card measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".


Looking for a more masculine version...here's a card that I shared early in the week using the same stamp sets.  You get a totally different look by just changing up the colors.  The strips of gingham is actually washi tape that I found in Target's $ Spot...totally kicking myself for not buying more.


http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/december-2017-stamp-of-the-month/

Don't forget that the Scene Silhouettes: Woodland is the December 2017 Stamp of the Month and is FREE with a $60 order through 12/31/17.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Beautiful cards, love the golden details on the first one