Friday, November 24, 2017

Christmas Botanicals

Hello everyone! The time to prepare for Christmas started ;). So today I'll share this card for Christmas.

When I saw the Christmas Botanicals stamp set I knew I wanted to make a wreath with the flowers and leaves. So that's what I did for this card. Well, a wreath... it's not completely round but I wanted to have the message on my circle diecut too so I just worked around the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment.
To start this card I just drew a circle on some watercolor paper. That way I had a guide for my stamps. I started with the sentiment and stamped everything else around it. I erased the lines from the circle and diecut the panel out of the watercolor paper.
I colored the images with watercolor markers and a waterbrush. I used dark red/purple cardstock with a metallic glow on it. I adhered the diecut panel with foamtape so the wood veneer elements could go behind it. I added a couple of sequins and a white ribbon to finish the card.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/christmas-botanicals-clear-stamp-set/
I used the stamp set 'Christmas Botanicals' for this card.

Have a nice day!
- Lucinde

No comments: