Friday, July 28, 2017

You Are A Blessing


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends!
It's Ceal, here to share with you a card using a new release paired up with one of my favorite older sets.

To make my card I started with a  top folding white card base and panel of bristol paper cut down with a stitched die. To create the background I randomly stamped one of the leaf images from the Scribble Flowers set with Versamark ink and then embossed with white embossing powder.   Next I blended the Distress Oxide ink in Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet over the embossed images and wiped off the excess ink with a paper towel. 
To finish the card I added the greeting from the set All About You and embossed it in Black embossing power to make it stand out against the background 






1 comment:

reeree62 said...

GORGEOUS!! I'm in love with this beautiful card!!!!