Friday, May 26, 2017

Thoughts and Prayers


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Friends!
It's Ceal to share a card with you today. As sat down to make my card my thoughts were on what happened in Manchester, England, 22 lives lost because of a senseless act. Our world needs lots of prayers these days, we need to pray for our leaders and the leaders of our allies.

To make my card I started with a top folding white card base and a piece of cold press watercolor paper. I stamped the flowers from the Mason Jar Bouquet set in versamark ink and embossed them in white, masking off the others so I could place one in the middle. I used Daniel Smith watercolors to color them and splattered some across the front to finish the card.







1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Gorgeous card, Ceal! Great job on the watercoloring, & I love how you created your bouquet. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea