Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Paid In Full

Hello Sweet Friends!  Julie here to share a quick Clean and Simple Mixed Media card that I created with the Creative Worship Clear Stamp Set, The Good News designed by Korin Sutherland.


The Good News stamp set is perfect for Bible Art Journaling as well as card making.  I love all of fonts in the sentiments as well as the cross images and the focus on what Christ has done for us. 


To create the side panel for this card, I used the acetate smooshing technique on white paper with yellow and orange distress inks and followed with a stencil brush using persimmon distress ink to soften the white paper.  

The word images from The Good News were randomly stamped with the same shade of orange distress ink and a bit of shimmer was added with a clear glitter pen.

I stamped the cross image, crown of thorns and “Paid in Full” sentiment from The Good News with archival black ink onto white cardstock,  fussy-cut the cross and crown images and mounted all onto dark brown cardstock.

I finished off the card with a few sequins.

I hope I have inspired you today – hugs and have a blessed week, sweet friends!

No comments: