Wednesday, March 15, 2017

happy belated birthday

Hello Everyone!!  My name is Sheri Gilson and I'm super excited to be here with my first post as the March/April Guest Designer.  Thank you so much Korin for the invitation!!

Today's card is one that I tend to struggle with.....MASCULINE cards.  I may also be known for not getting my cards out on time so I immediately had to have the Birthday Word Art stamp set.  It has a mix of wonderful birthday greetings.  I like to use a monochromatic color design and keep my embellishing minimal when creating masculine cards.  I stamped the sentiment and also created the layer under it by stamping the numbers directly onto the pattern paper.



and here's a peek at the inside...


http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/birthday-word-art-clear-stamp-set/


Thank you so much for stopping by!
 


2 comments:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Great card! Love the simple design & color scheme. Wonderful for a masculine card. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea

Julie Gearinger said...

This is fabulous Sheri! Love this masculine birthday card with the neutral tones- just perfect!!