Friday, March 31, 2017

Don't worry drink Coffee!

Hello Everyone!!  It's Sheri Gilson here to share another card as the March/April Guest Designer.   I thought that it would be fun to play along with the Spring 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop that is taking place over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog by creating a COFFEE THEMED card using The Pick Me Up stamp & due bundle.

For my card I stuck with a simple design with a few layers and shades of brown.  I embossed the background and distressed it with some Kraft ink to give it a coffee stained appearance.


The Pick Me Up stamp set is available individually or as a bundle.  While supplies last the stamp and die bundle is available for an amazing 50% off until it's sold out!!!  You can find it HERE.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/pick-me-up-clear-stamp-set/  Image 1

Image 1

Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Great coffee themed card. I like the coffee colors and the red heart.

Karen Letchworth said...

Does the price $18.95 reflect the 50% off discount, or is it 50% off that price? I couldn't find anything that said if the discount had already been applied. It's a lovely set!

Thank you,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com