Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentine Background Fun!

I have a fun background today (haha, I feel like I have been saying that a lot lately - YAY Me!!) - I have been wanting to do a background collage of images... so for this technique, I went with digis. The beauty of a digi is that you can change their size, in the case of this card, move them around on the paper as many times as you want before committing to the layout, and even flipping the image if you want. Pretty convenient for this type of project!
My digis include: Valentine Birdie Digital StampValentine Kitty, Valentine Bunny with Sentiment Digital StampValentine Teddy with Sentiment Digital Stamp and the sentiment is from the You & Me Clear Stamp Set (not a digi because white embossing and digis - not so much...)snss-valentines-copy
It turned out sweet right? Now it is your turn - create a simple card with an image filled background. This works with clear/rubber stamps too! I can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn

1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Cute card, Lyn! Love the animals in the background, and a great job on the coloring. I agree about the digis & white embossing--LOL! Thanks for sharing this! :) ~ Andrea