Friday, January 20, 2017

Stand Tall - God is With You!

Today I have a couple of cards using Sweet N Sassy new release images. 
My first card uses the Stand Tall Clear Stamp Set. I stamped my image on watercolor paper with Versafine Black Onyx, embossed it with WOW clear powder, and colored it up with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Watercolour Brush Pens. I used some Papertrey Ink Design Paper and that as they say is that!snss-stand-tall-valentine
Now I have another Valentine to send - I love to send them to all the kids in my life! It is so much fun! Do you send Valentines?
My second card is a very quick Clean and Simple card using a sentiment from the God is For You Stamp Set (definitely seeing a set of these in the near future.) I think that these sentiments on just the small cut out would be fun to stamp up and give to my Bible Journal friends... Hmmm I think I will get right on that!! What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Lyn

No comments: