Sunday, January 22, 2017

as high as the sky

Good morning!
 
Today I am sharing a card using the new Stand Tall stamp set and a previously released favorite...Scribble Flowers and matching dies!  This giraffe set is very sweet and I wanted to go out of the norm and give it some equally sweet colors.  Pink giraffe? Yes, please!
 

I pulled my colors for the giraffe and flower from the fun patterned papers.  The giraffe was colored with Copics and the flower and leaves were stamped with black ink onto colored cardstock.  I love the way this flower set looks when done this way!  I just added an enamel dot to the center of the flower. (This particular flower has a stem but I cut it off.)
 
Have a happy and blessed Sunday!  Thanks for popping in and… happy stamping!
Diane
 

1 comment:

Donna W said...

Such a sweet card, love the pink giraffe!