Saturday, December 17, 2016

monogram notecards

Good morning!
 
Today I am sharing some monogram note cards using the Shake it Off Lowercase Alpha, Grunge Elements, and Scribble Flowers stamp sets.  These come together pretty quickly once you decide on your design and you can easily make multiples for a set (perfect for last minute Christmas gifts)!  I ended up with 3 layouts that I liked.
 

The first card was inspired by this one. Then I made two more versions with the same supplies, yet different layouts.  I got a bit carried away with the flowers here...lol...so the rest of the cards I made with this layout had less.  ;)




Each one was embellished with some bling and bits of paper doilies.  The monogram letter circles are popped with foam dimensionals.

Don't forget some matching envelopes!

 
 
Thanks for popping in and… happy stamping!
Diane


 

No comments: