Sunday, November 20, 2016

Exclusive and Wonderful!

I have a set of cards to share today because I just couldn't make one card when I saw the new stamps that Korin created for this year's SNSS Birthday celebration. They are fantastic and perfect for the CAS set I had in mind.
Best of all - you can get these free! This week's (November 18th-24th) birthday surprise is a FREE Exclusive Stamp with Purchase. THESE STAMPS! Customers will receive 1 of the 4 designs for every $25 they spend. (1 for $25, 2 for $50, 3 for $75 and all 4 for $100).
snss-freebies-x4-copy
I used a rectangle die to cut out my top panels (for the inside stitching). Then I ran the same die though with an embossing mat on the card base. I popped the panels up on fun foam and placed them inside the embossing which allows the outside stitching to show. I rounded the corners of my cards to finish them off. I used Copics for my coloring and a white gel pen to add some finishing touches.
My mom has already asked for these for her birthday (I WIN!)
Here they are individually...
We start with Anchor:
snss-anchor-copy
Then Leave (I doodled this one and I love, love, love the outcome!):
snss-leave-copy
Then Grace:
snss-knowledge-copy
Then Banner:
snss-banner-copy
I am in L-O-V-E with these!!
Don't forget to join in on the Birthday fun at the SNSS BLOG all month!
Have a great one and thanks for stopping by!
Lyn

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are so pretty Lyn. Love the touch of blue in the background and the stitched die-cuts.