Sunday, October 23, 2016

May God Grant You Peace & Strength

Hi Sweet Friends! 

Happy Sunday! Julie, here sharing a Clean and Simple card with Peace of God Clear Stamp Set from Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps.


I love all of the image, sentiments and verses in the SNSS Peace of God Clear Stamp Set!  My husband and I feed the birds and the Tufted Titmouse is one of our favorites (we affectionately refer to them as "Tufty" or "Tufties").  

This set makes me smile when I create with it as I recall the fun memories of "bird watching" with my sweetheart- we truly have such an Awesome Creator God!!

I started off by stamping the SNSS Peace of God "Tufty" image with archival black ink onto white cardstock,  used a water brush  to color the image with distress inks , die cut with a stitched circle die and mounted onto another stitched circle die cut from cherry cardstock.

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock with archival black ink before scoring a few lines for texture and mounting the entire panel onto the cherry card base.

To finish off the card, I added the focal image with dimensional foam.  Quick, easy and a delight to create!


Thanks for stopping by- I hope all of you have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

very nice!
Thank you for sponsoring cat lovers blog hop over at Her Peaceful Garden!