Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy World Card Making Day


Happy World Cardmaking Day! 

It's Ceal here to share with you today, I am a little late however, I have been on vacation and it sure feels good to be back in my studio. For my card I am using a  couple sets from our Christmas release, Holiday Hugs and Christmas Tag Sentiments
To make my card I started with a top folding A2 cream card base. I cut a panel out with a stitched die and created a background by randomly stamping the small and large snowflake from the set Holiday Hugs in different colors. I colored the snowman with Copic markers and cut him out using the ScanNcut. For the snow I used the Hillside Edges (currently out of stock) dies. 
I wanted my card to have a vintage feel so I sponged Antique Linen distress ink around the edges of the panel, the snow and also to the bottom of the snowman. To finish the card I added the greeting from the Christmas Tag Sentiments and popped up the snowman.




Happy Stamping! 

No comments: