Wednesday, July 13, 2016

If Not, God is Still Good


Happy Wednesday Sweet 'n Sassy Friends!

It's Susie here to share a card using the brand new Truth Quotes 1 clear stamp set. I also added the cute butterfly from Winnie's Garden stamp set which is packed with some of the sweetest springtime images!

My sentiment is stamped and embossed in black as is the butterfly.  I stacked the black circle frame three deep to add some dimension to the card.  I added some banners, sequins and enamel dots to complete my card.

Here is a look at the first stamp set I used:


And here is the second:


Both sets are available in the Sweet 'n Sassy store.  Click right here to see what's newWe can't wait to see what you will create with our stamps!
 
Susie

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Adorable, Susie! LOVE the pink and black color combination and the fun design!