Monday, July 25, 2016

Caught a Bug

Hi friends! Kim here today to share a fun card I created a few weeks ago, using the Get Well Critters stamp set. Seriously, is this not the cutest little set ever! Caught a bug...bug in the jar...I can't even stand it. This, my friends, is my sort of humor. LOL!

The stamp set includes nine images and 18 sentiments, and it's perfect for creating little scenes...or shaker cards!

I created the shaker portion by stamping the jar image and using scissors to cut out the "glass" part. I stuck the bug on with foam tape, after coloring with Copics, added the mica flakes, and back the jar with designer paper that contains just the slightest hint of text. The other images were stamped and colored with Copics as well. The band-aid was stamped on a separate sheet of cardstock, cut out and attached with foam tape. The flower centers got tiny pearls and I covered the heart on the band-aid with glossy accents. The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder. Here's a closer look at the completed card:

I hope you enjoyed today's project! I'm a little obsessed with shaker cards lately...how about you?

2 comments:

Korin said...

This is so adorable!! I love everything about it.

Stephanie said...

Absolutely adorable, now I want this set! :)