Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Sneak Peek

Happy Saturday Sweet 'N Sassy friends!  Angie here with a little sneak peek of a new Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps bundle to be released Friday the 29th!  The stamp sets are from Krista Hamrick and are part of the new SNSS Creative Worship Bible Journaling brand!!   

Even though the new stamp sets are amazing for Bible art journaling they can be used to create whatever your imagination dreams up so for  my little sneaky peek I created a corner bookmark.


I stamped my image, masked it and swished my paper in leftover Brusho's watercolor that was on my craft mat from a previous project.  After it was dry I removed the mask and colored this beautiful image.


That's it for me today, I hope you have a fabulous weekend and don't forget to check back next Friday so that you can preorder your bundle!

4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

I love your bookmark idea, Angie! It's beautiful with the Brushos background!

Sue G. said...


That bookmark is a great idea! Looking forward to seeing the new release next Friday and the many ideas to keep them versatile!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Congratulations on the new Bible Journaling Stamps, and I've peeked at Krista Hamrick's work - gorgeous! I love the bookmark you've made, Angie, and what a gorgeous Brusho background! Stunning bookmark with the black die with the gingham ribbon! Hugs, all, and keep warm!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty bookmark Angie. Love it! So elegant.