Friday, December 18, 2015

Wise Men Seek Him

Hello, Sweet 'n Sassy Friends!  Cathy here to share several last minute Christmas cards I made for some of my friends at church.  Since Christmas is only a week away, I needed something quick and easy.  A silhouette set would work perfectly, so I reached for We Three Kings.  The image and the sentiments in this stamp set point to the Savior, the real reason we celebrate Christmas.  Color Burst Powders were used to create different backgrounds for the three wise men image...I was having too much fun with these and kept playing until I had quite a few!  The Freshly Made Sketch design for this week provided the perfect layout for my cards…all that was left to do was to emboss the sentiment and put everything together.  




As you can see, each are similar, but the backgrounds make each one unique.  A few rhinestone stickers were added for some shimmery stars.


Now I'm off to get some packages wrapped!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  
I wish you and your family a very blessed Christmas!

 Hugs, 
Cathy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love those backgrounds! I am still working on cards for the family. Think I will give this a try! Thanks for sharing :)
Lu C