Saturday, October 24, 2015

Harvest Blessings...

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a Fall card.
 
My pumpkin was made out of die-cut ovals. I sponged the edges to give a little bit of depth to the pumpkin. The leaves were die-cut with one of the smaller dies from Leaf Silhouettes Dies. Can you see the fantastic embossed details on the tiny leaves? It's so pretty and it gives a nice texture to the leaves. 
 

The greeting was stamped from Harvest Blessings clear stamp set on a die-cut tag (Mini Tags die set).
 
 
I hope I inspired you to get crafty today.
 
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika

 

 



 

4 comments:

diane zechman said...

Beautiful card! Your background is perfect for showcasing the pumpkin and leaves!

Donna Whitten said...

Such a pretty fall card! Thanks for sharing!

Cathymac said...

Fabulous details on your pretty fall card, Monika! Love the watercolored background and the leaves cut from DP!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Monika, I just love your pumpkin and leaves, and I love the amazing backgrounds you create. Beautiful! And I love how you made the pumpkin and your beautiful leaves with DP! Sweet card! Hugs!