Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy Birthday!


{jane bosi}
It's a celebrating kind of day at our house!  I've saved my momma heart rambling for my own blog, but just couldn't keep from sharing this fun card in honor of my oldest and his birthday!

I've always loved the bingo blast technique and the vibrant colorful backgrounds it creates.  This is even easier (and more cost effective) than that technique because you can create the same effect with just one stamp set!  The Grunge Elements 2 set is perfect for this reason and is such a versatile set.  I used distress inks with a light misting of water and BOOM!!  Colorful and fun!

I completely enjoy creating the embellishments that complete a project and find it even more enjoyable when there is a die set involved.  To create my candles, I first cut the pieces using Birthday Bash Die set and then stamped the images from Birthday Bash.  Super easy.  Super polished final effect!  Love!

Go ahead and have yourself an awesome day--I'll be spending mine making memories with my kiddo!!
Jane

I got crafty with:



1 comment:

diane zechman said...

What a fun card, Jane! So bright and cheery! Happy birthday to your son.