Saturday, September 19, 2015

Thankful for You




Happy weekend friends!

Jenny here with a CAS fall card to share.
I am not a fan of Fall....only because I know
what comes after it!
I'm a total summer girl, however, I do
love to create with Fall colors and textures.
Burlap is one of my favorites to use and I was
happy to make it work with this card.

Using shades of brown distress inks, 
I sponged around a grid stencil to create my 
subtle background.  Before I added too many layers 
on my card I stamped my sentiment from 
Leaf Silhouettes by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. 
 Next I stamped a few of the leaves from the same set
 in various colors.  Matching dies made
cutting the leaves a snap!  I just happened to have a 
burlap scrap on my desk :) so that went on next. 
All that was left to do was arrange and adhere the leaves
and add some sparkle with sequins and seed beads.

You can find all the products I used on my card
up on my blog.  For your shopping convenience the
 Leaf Silhouette stamp set and dies are one click away below.

Hope you can sneak in some craft time this weekend!

Hugs,

Jenny


No comments: