Thursday, September 24, 2015

Joy to the World

Good morning Sweet'nSassy friends! Mary here to share with you another Joy to the World card. This was released earlier this month and I love the simplicity of this image with the clean lines and plenty of colouring options! I left my colouring light and airy instead of the usual Christmas colours. 

I coloured my images using, you guessed it... Tombows on mixed media paper! I highlighted the letters with a fine point white sharpie. The letters reminded me of the bubble letters my high school friends and I use to create. 

Be on the lookout for more new things coming up! Exciting additions and new designs for SNSS. As always, share with the paper crafting community your creations! 

Materials Used:
Stamps: Joy to the World
Paper: Mixed media, MME
Inks: Ranger archival ink, Tombows, white sharpie
Accessories: seam binding ribbon, dimensionals,

  http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server1800/d6aaa/products/1291/images/3935/SNS_15_025JoytotheWorld__34983.1441936104.1280.1280.png?c=2    

No comments: