Saturday, September 5, 2015

Holly Jolly Christmas...

Hello! It's Monika here today with a holiday card. This is my first one this year, so I had to make it super cute and FUN.
I went with a clean look, using die-cuts to add a little bit of interest to the scene.



I love the sweet snowman from Holly Jolly Christmas clear stamp set... and now it has a coordinating die set! Please read Sweet Perks Club information HERE!

My little guy was:
1. Stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on white card stock.
2. Colored with Copic Markers.
3. Cut out.
4. Popped up with dimensional tape.

The cloud was die cut out of vellum with a die from the Happy, Happy Die Set.
The background was die-cut with dies from the Hillside Edges Die Set.
 

 Thank you for stopping by today,
Monika



 

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

ADORABLE! Love the dies in the background!

Korin said...

This is perfectly adorable! :) You are so clever, Monika. I never tire of your work.

Julie Gearinger said...

I agree with the others- absolutely adorable!! Love the bright clean colors and use of the dies- tfs!