Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Faith Hope Love


Oh my goodness! I just love these adorable sheep. Even though I collect giraffes, and that is my main animal (except for my dog, Fiona!), I have always had a soft spot for sheep. When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I was the surrogate mother for a sheep whose own mother abandoned it. My grandpa taught me to feed it with a huge rubber bottle cover/nipple and an empty Sprite bottle (they were glass then!). So -- here are some super cute ewes for you!

For my card, I chose Prim Blessings, along with the matching die set.

I stamped my sheep in Memento Tuxedo Black, and then used my C1, C3 and C5 Copics to make their wool and color them in. I used B000 and R83 for the extras. The sentiment is stamped on a cloud cut from the Happy Happy die set and the grass die can be found here.

The card and inset (sky) was purchased from a vendor at a stamp show. The sunflower was a perfect fit for the tent topper placement! I added some paper piercing around the edge for added visual interest. I stamped the inside lower left corner with the little "Blessings to Ewe" sentiment included in the set.
I love this cute set because it's so versatile and I can make lots of different designs with it!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is a super cute card Judy!