Tuesday, May 26, 2015

flower block basket

Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends! 
 
Today I am sharing something other than a card.  I like to make 3-D projects also and this time I made a little basket of treats to cheer up a friend going through treatments for cancer.  Leaving a basket of goodies hopefully let her know that I am thinking of her even after my visit.

I used the Sweet 'n Sassy Mini Flower Blocks 1 stamp set to make my flower on the front.


a close up...


My friend said it was her "little ray of sunshine".  :)  I am good about making cards but not always so good at sending them.  lol.  But I would encourage you to lift someone up with a card or small gift such as this... it sure lifted my spirits too!  ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40

Have a wonderful day!
♥  Diane



No comments: