Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Owlways Remember

I love stamps that can be used for all seasons and occasions. Owl Be There is one of those sweet, fun stamp sets.
It comes with cute-as-can-be sentiments. I love the artwork on this. IRL, the buttons are the same darker pink as in the cute designer paper  (Recollections). Here they look a little red, but they are PINK! I hand cut my little branch for the owl to sit on. I added an extra layer of wings, eyes and feathered tummy for dimension.
The green scallops are cut with the Scallop Border Die Set. Although I didn't use it here, there is a wonderful Owl Die to match!
I love how this turned out, and I know I will use this set again and again! Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

merrymstamper said...

Absolutely Adorable!

Rosy Newlun said...

What a cute and sweet card! I love your button border (I know how cameras can alter colors but they look pink). The dp and bow are so pretty! Great job!