Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Majestic Thank You

I have a CAS card to share today that you can use for any occasion depending on the sentiment you use.  I have chosen to make mine a thank you card but the ladies at my card class that I taught this at chose to make theirs into birthday cards.

Here is my card:

I die cut the butterfly and sponged the edges with ink and then stamped my butterfly with black ink.  I stamped the flourish for the butterfly trail and adhered my butterfly with foam tape and accented the body with black rhinestones.  I stamped the sentiment in the lower right hand corner and all finished.  This would be an easy card to mass produce as well.  

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a blessed day!

Here are the SNSS products that I used on my card today:
 
  




No comments: