Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Warm Wishes for Spring

Hello! Judy here today with warm wishes for all of you in the throes of cold winter temperatures! One of my wishes is that Spring would come really early this year! I'm not holding my breath, though, so the mittens are staying out for now!
I used images from Winnie's Warm Wishes, one of the new February releases. I love how the sentiments are all interchangeable to say all sorts of different things. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored the mittens with Copic markers. I decided to have them facing so the hearts were right side up. The banners are handcut, and the little mittens are backed by a purchased snowflake doily that was a gift from my sister. 
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Super cute card! Love the design and the color combination. :o)

kellyjean said...

Super cute, Judy! Super cute!