Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Faith...

Hi there... Jennie here again and I have had a delightful time guest designing for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps this month! Thank you Korin for the creative opportunity. 
Today I have a card to share that I made using Majestic Monarchs
 This card involves such a fun technique!! First, I stamped the butterflies on a white cardstock panel using Versamark ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine and also embossed with clear embossing powder. Then we get to the fun part...sponging using daubers using Peacock Feathers and Lemonade distress ink. Just blend, blend, blend to get the perfect shade :) After I found the desired shading of ink, I layered it on a black panel and popped it up on a card front.
Here are the stamp sets I used: 
I have another SNSS card over on my blog using the beautiful stamp set Parisian Postcard so hope you will pop on over. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love the colors in your card with the embossed resist technique. Tfs!