Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Harvest Blessings!

Hello friends!  Giovana here today with a very Fall/Autumn card. Few weeks ago I went to my neighbor's orchard and got a lot of apples, they used to distribute apples around the state and other states too, now you get an idea how big their orchard is, I love to go there, the smell of apples is something I love plus my child loves to do the job too because is fun :) Now, the are retired but the trees still produce huge and delicious apples, he always invite the neighbors and churches to go and pick apples. They are a great elderly couple, with a big heart and a cat who loves to stare at you, hehehe.

Anyway, I think this image is perfect to recreate the occasion. I used Beary Bountiful Autumn Set , colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers, the sentiment was stamped on one of the bigger clouds from Clouds and Raindrops Die Set.
The apples were covered with Crystal Lacquer and then added clear glitter.


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

very beautiful.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Giovana. Love the darling image, the coloring... the shiny apple looks great.