Tuesday, October 21, 2014

flowers in bloom

Hello!  I opened a pack of 6x6 papers that I hadn't used yet to make this card. Boy, do I love the color combination here!  I thought the colors and patterns went so well with the Sweet 'n Sassy Flowers in Bloom stamp set.  I also used the NEW coordinating Flowers in Bloom die.


I wish you could see the sparkle from the Wink of Stella brush that was added to the butterfly and flower petals.  Also, the butterfly was stamped a second time, cut out, and popped up with foam dots to give it some dimension on the card front.  The long forgotten ribbon is a perfect example of how I can never seem to get rid of anything... it matched perfectly!  LOL. 

Have a great day!
♥ Diane

2 comments:

cairn1 said...

Beautiful card and stamp, it's one of my favorites, and also loved your color choice.

Donna Whitten said...

Pretty card, I love the bg papers used! Thanks for sharing.