Thursday, July 24, 2014

You Are Special~

Good Morning Sweet'nSassy Fans! Mary here to share this fun tea card with you. To read about the inspiration, visit my blog. As much I am a coffee anything fan, tea can make a person feel very special.

My card uses Diane Z's illustration Special Blend. I coloured the image with copics and layered the handcut image (silly me, I forgot I had the die!) onto Cheery Lynn's french pastry doily. It is laughable what I can do or not do for that matter. You can use the matching special blend die if you remember. Next, I tied the silky ribbon directly through the doily. The sentiment is from Gloria Stengle's  Birthday Word Art set.

Materials used:
Stamps: Special Blend, Birthday Word Art
Inks: SU Calypso Coral, Memento black, copics
paper: SU
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Die, Ribbon, dimensionals

2 comments:

Jackie W said...

Soo cute! I love how you used the doily die. When I first got my die it wouldn't cut right on my Cuddle Bug, just left an impression. You wouldn't believe how many of them I threw out, not thinking I could use them that way-Duh!
I know what you mean about forgetting to use a die until after you've fussy cut something. But that just adds another dimension to the product you are using. :)

diane zechman said...

Very pretty, Mary! Lovely coloring.