Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cherish God's Love

Good morning! 
 It's Cynthia and I'm back to share
 a little Sweet 'n Sassy inspiration with you.

I have been featuring the fabulous
silhouette stamp line from Sweet 'n Sassy
this month.  

Today I have a very clean and simple
birthday card using 
and


I started with a circle mask and sponged various 
layers of Memento ink to create the water and sky.
Then the silhouette stamp was applied with Versafine
Black Ink.  Finally, the birthday sentiment was stamped
with Stampin' Up Going Gray classic ink.

I hope this inspires you to pull
out your Sweet 'n Sassy stamps and
play along!  
This week's challenge theme is
Fun at the Beach.
You can find all of the
details HERE.
Hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

Donna Whitten said...

Beautiful sponging, great card!

Bridget said...

Stunning CAS work, Cynthia, I'll definitely be CASEing this!

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Cynthia! Love how you did the sponging inside a masked circle...what a great design!