Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Made with Love


Hello!  It's Bridget here today to share a peek at one of the 
new sets to be released this Friday at SNSS.  As always, there are 
some exciting sets to look forward to and for all of you Cocoa fans, 
there's a sweet set featuring Cocoa in the kitchen!
Have you ever wanted to make a card to accompany something yummy
you've baked for someone in need of a special treat?  And I know
a lot of churches organise meals for those who are sick,
or recovering from surgery - a little written message inside a sweet
Cocoa card would be just the ticket!
I colored the image with copics and then masked it with a post-it-note so 
that I could sponge the oval with Ranger Distress Antique Linen ink.
The dp is from Basic Gray's Knee Highs collection and 
it seemed just right to represent cherry pie!
The little hearts are cut using the SNSS Heart Dies set.  
These hearts, along with the SNSS Stars Dies, are my most used dies 
ever, and if I was giving advice to a stamper just 
starting out, I'd say these are "must haves"!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful Tuesday!

4 comments:

craftymom205 said...

Love the card. So Cute.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Kelly L said...

Beautiful colors used with Cocoa and his cherry pie. Love it!! :)

Susie said...

Bridget, I completely agree with your tip to beginner stampers. I reach for those heart dies all the time. In fact, I keep a little container full of them in pinks/reds. You've done a wonderful job with Cocoa in the Kitchen. Looking forward to our February release!

Carol Held said...

I love gingham in the kitchen ...so cute, and red! Luv it!