Wednesday, July 18, 2012

He Knows and Cares

Hi, it's Bridget here today to share with you a card made using what's become one of my favorite sets, 
New Beginnings.  I just can't get enough of those butterflies, especially with the matching dies!  
I used this sentiment from the set Elegant Blessings because these two facts have been 
especially meaningful to me over the past few months -
God knows what I'm going through, and He cares about every detail of my life.
  Though I don't have anyone in particular in mind right now to send this card to, I know that there will be someone who will need God's gentle and loving reminder as much as I have recently.
I've used the layout from the Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers today, Taylor gave us such a fantastic one to play with this week!
Have a wonderful day, 
Bridget
Supplies include:
Papertry Ink Fancy Flourishes
Cheery Lynn Designs English Tea Party doily die
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles 
Sewing machine
SU ribbon
Button
Brads
Lace
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

5 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love the gold accents! Beautiful work.

merrymstamper said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Debbie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the white/black combo and those butterflies and gold accents!

Karen McAlpine said...

Bridget, this is just lovely!! Love how you put together all the elements and the color pallet.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie I just love Butterflies and this has to be the best card I have seen in ages with Butterflies on, I so wish I could have them, loving the layout to just perfect huggles Pops x x x