Friday, January 19, 2018

I'm Here For You

Hello Everyone!  Today I have a card featuring the NEWLY released Whimsy Bouquet stamp set.  I randomly stamped some of the floral images using Versafine Onyx Black in and then I embossed it with Fine Detail Clear embossing powder before coloring with copic markers.  I then added a sentiment from the Mason Jar Bouquet set.


And here's another peek at a card I shared earlier in the month that also features the Whimsy Bouquet stamp set.  For the sentiment on this one I used the Kindness Matters stamp set.

 



   

Don't forget that the Scene Silhouettes: Wetlands is the January 2018 Stamp of the Month and is FREE with a $60 order through 1/31/18.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/january-2018-stamp-of-the-month/

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such pretty cards Sheri. Love the shading on all of the images... the striped border looks fantastic on the first card.