Friday, October 20, 2017

Harvest Blessings

Hello Everyone!!  It's Sheri here with a couple Fall themed cards to share with you.  With Thanksgiving just around the corner I thought that I would create a card featuring the Harvest Blessings stamp set.  I created two samples for you today with the same basic design to show that you can get two totally different looks with just making a couple changes to the basic design. 

My first card features an Ivory and Gold color combo for a more elegant design.  The cornucopia and sentiment are embossed in gold.  I then used an embossing folder on the back panel to add some texture.  For a final touch I added gold sheer ribbon.


My second card uses the same basic design except.  Instead of embossing the images I stamped them in charcoal brown ink.  I also substituted the gold glitter card stock for coordinating charcoal brown.  I used an oval die to cut out the image panel and used brown sheer ribbon.  The sentiment was stamped on a tag die and tied to the ribbon with twine.

   

So which one is your favorite?   Hope you will take a look at some of your favorite creations and see how you can change them up!


http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/products/Harvest-Blessings-Clear-Stamp-Set.html


Thank you so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Both cards are gorgeous and elegant but I might have a slight preference for the second one because the color combo is more original.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely thanksgiving card Sheri. The touch of gold is so elegant. Great textures.