Saturday, April 8, 2017

Peace I leave with you

Peace I leave with you... some very encouraging words from the bible and I think they are great for an encouraging card. Just to let someone know you're thinking about them.

For this card I started with a watercolor background. I used a couple of blue/green colors to create the background and stamped the image on it. I thought the image needed a little bit extra color so I used colored pencils to color it. I think the colors turned out a bit too dark because of the watercolors, but I still like it. I stamped the sentiment above the image and die-cut the circle.
I adhered the die-cut panel with foam tape and added a background paper that has a watercolor effect on it. I used a couple of sequins to give the card a bit more sparkle.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/peaceful-peonies-clear-stamp-set/
For this card I used the stamp set 'Peaceful Peonies'.

- Lucinde

No comments: