Saturday, February 18, 2017

Birthday Dog Roses with new stamps from Floral Greetings

It's Gracie Chávez and today I'm here to share a new card using the new stamp set Floral Greetings. I had the absolute joy to put together this set for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps that includes two beautiful floral images and a collection of greetings for every occasion!

My card for today is very clean with a striking color palette. I wanted the flowers to stand out more than anything else. I colored them -guiding myself by dog roses pictures- in two tones of pink and decoupaged them to add more dimension.





To create the decoupage effect I stamped the dogrose branch twice to the background and colored the images. I also stamped the flowers on another piece of white cardstock and colored them. I then fussy cut them and adhere them on top of the previously stamped background, offsetting the flowers a bit to make them look fuller.


I hope you enjoyed today's post! Make sure to take a minute and stop by the shop to take a closer look to this and other new stamps from our new release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Have a crafty, happy weekend!


1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Gorgeous card, Gracie! Love the colors you used, and the flowers look so real. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea