Sunday, November 6, 2016

Faith Quotes and a Birthday Celebration!

Hello Everyone! 

Happy 9th Birthday to Korin and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!  So many fun things are going on this month! 


We will have weekly and daily deals in our appreciation of your support and business over the years.  The current weekly special is~


And of course there are new sets being released.  I have used the fabulous new set, Faith Quote Blocks, for my card today. 



As I love this scripture verse and all of the gorgeous fonts, I wanted to keep the card relatively simple.  I opted to create a background panel with the Leafy Flourish Background and More Stamp Set, using a technique I have been wanting to try.  First, I sponged green, aqua and coral inks on cardstock.  The Leafy Flourish Background stamp was stamped in Versamark ink and clear embossed.  Using a Black Soot Distress Ink Marker, I colored in the non-embossed areas.  A simple matted sentiment panel makes the sentiment pop. 

That's it for me today!  I hope I have inspired you to get creative today! 

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

Fabulous colors. I love this.