Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Summer Fun Winnie easel card

Hello! It's Monika here today, with a fun Winnie card. I decided to add an easel fold to my card... which is super easy and it takes your card to a different level.


It is just one fold! It's how easy it is... just score the front panel... you do have to plan the elements, but it is rather fun designing what would work, what would look nice.
I used Summer Fun Winnie and Winnie's Garden clear stamp sets. I stamped the images with Jet Black Archival ink on water color paper and colored them with Prismacolor water color pencils.
The cutting was a bit tedious, but well worth it, don't you think?



The background was die-cut with Hillside Edges die set. You can tell I love using these dies... they are the perfect backdrop to scenes...
The greeting is from Keep In Touch Too clear stamp set.
For the inside, you need something that holds the folded panel up... I used the little punched flower... but even a strip of cardstock (preferably popped up on dimensional tape) would work...

 
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: