Friday, August 5, 2016

Scribble Flowers with Faith

Hello Sweet Friends! Julie here showcasing the brand new Scribble Flowers Clear Stamp Set along with the previously released Faith Clear Stamp Set from Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps.   

I love the new Scribble Flowers ClearStamp Set and it has over 23 different stamp images – the combinations could be endless!


To create this Clean and Simple (CAS) card, I heat embossed the large branch from Scribble Flowers with white embossing powder onto white cardstock, colored with a teal water-based marker and rubbed off the color onto the background. 

I added the sentiment from Faith using the same color and finished off with the silver cord bow and rhinestones.

I am looking forward to playing with more of the Scribble Flowers images and I think this card could work for Christmas as well- change the color to olive for the emboss resist, add a red bow and Christmas sentiment- what do you think?

Thanks again for visiting- I hope I have inspired you to get your stamps out and create a project this weekend :-)

Hugs sweet friends and have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Jasleen Kaur said...

Very pretty card.

CherylQuilts said...

This is gorgeous, Julie, and I can hardly way to try this! Ordered the set after seeing some really fabulous cards! Love it in this soft teal! Beautifully done! Hugs!