Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My Comforter

Hi Everybody!

Lee Ann here, sharing a peek at a brand new Creative Worship Stamp Set!

If there was ever a time for this stamp set, it is now.  In a world gone crazy there is comfort in knowing who we can lean on, who we can run to.  This image is a beautiful reminder that we can cast all of our cares and anxieties on Him because He cares for us.  As I wrote this blog post, I realized how relative this is for me right now as I am experiencing some medical issues. 


The image, from the new, My Comforter Stamp Set, is colored with Copics and then fussy cut out.  I paired it with a sentiment from The Future Stamp Set.





I hope I have inspired you to create and I hope that this stamp set is a reminder of who holds you in His hands.

Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

No comments: