Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Thank You

Greetings crafty friends! Kim here with you today to share a card that I created using the beautiful Parisian Postcard set. This versatile set contains an Eiffel Tower image along with an assortment of Paris-inspired stamps that are perfect for collage creations.

Creating my card was a snap! I started with lightly stamping a script background, and then layered some of those wonderful stamp designs, from the Parisian Postcard set, over the script. The Eiffel Tower image was stamped on a separate piece of cardstock, then fussy cut, and applied with foam tape. A few pieces of ribbon were added under the tower image.

I also used a blending tool and Distress Ink to age the edges. Because Distress Ink reacts with water, I was able to use a small water brush and activate the ink and move it around a bit, creating a worn, weathered look. The rest of my card features designer paper from Bo Bunny and a few color coordinated pearls.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and be sure to check out the full Parisian Postcard set!

1 comment:

KimCreate said...

This card caught my eye! I just love the yummy browns and aquas. Beautiful!