Sunday, June 7, 2015

Rest in the Lord

Are you enjoying the flowers that are blooming?  I sure am!  So I brought the flowers to paper today.
 
I used the Decorative Plaques dies as a starting point in my card design.  I then made a soft colored floral background and stamped the words over top using Thankful Blooms and Wait on the Lord.  Then I filled in the background with some accent butterflies from Parisian Postcard.
 

The white Decorative Plaques panel was centered over the white square layer and both pieces were stamped together.  Then I diecut the pink Decorative Plaques layer to place underneath the stamped piece.  A few accent pearls were added to the lower corner.
 
Have a wonderful day!
♥  Diane
 
 

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Diane. Love the pretty pink hues. The plaque centered in the middle looks great.