Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Mini Flower Blocks 1

Hello! It's Monika here today with a Spring card. 

We still have snow on the ground so I am ready for some pretty flowers and Spring colors.I decided to use one of the mini blocks from Mini Flower Blocks 1 clear stamp set


I stamped up 3 Daffodil images. After coloring the images with Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils, I cut one whole flower out, and the upper part of the second flower. Then I popped the pieces on the third, main image with dimensional tape.


The background was stamped with images from Vintage Postcard clear stamp set (out of stock). I also spritzed black ink over the background with my Spritzer Tool. The greeting is from Keep in Touch Too clear stamp set


I also added a sweet little butterfly, stamped and heat embossed on vellum. The image is from Majestic Monarchs clear stamp set. It was die-cut with the coordinating Monarchs Dies

Thank you for stopping by today,
Monika





1 comment:

Patti J said...

Love these stamps, and you have showcased them so beautifully! Lovely card, Monika! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!