Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Parisian Thinking of You

Hi there!  I hope you are all staying warm and cozy.  I would like to share a card with you using one of our newest releases.

Take a peek:


I created a background by masking off the bottom section of my paper and stamping the flower image repeatedly.  I then stamped the butterfly, cut it out and adhered it with foam tape onto my circle which I had sponged while in the circle die.  I added some ribbon where the stamping ended, sewed the edges, stamped the sentiment, and added rhinestones to the butterfly and corners to finish off my card.

Supplies:
Paper- cryogen white, So Saffron, Basic Gray
Ink- So Saffron and Versafine Smoky Gray
Accessories- Gray taffeta ribbon, rhinestones, circle dies, sewing machine
Stamps- Parisian Postcard (shown below)






2 comments:

Sue G. said...

Simply beautiful elegance!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Janette. Love the background. Looks like a vintage wallpaper.