Thursday, November 27, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello friends! Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends who are celebrating this holiday today!!  I love Thanksgiving, in Peru, we don't celebrate it and since I move to the States I have adopted this celebration, just love it!!

Ok, today, I have for you a very simple and pretty Christmas card! I used Christmas Silhouettes stamp set, I stamped the berries on a piece of white cardstock in Versamark ink, then added White Embossing powder and heat set. I used Light blue and black gelatos to create the embossing resist.
Then, stamped and die-cut the Christmas tree in Golden Glitz Delicata. The sentiment was stamped in a piece of Kraft Cardstock.
Added the panels to card base and tie on red twine. Finally I added Ruby Liquid Pearls to the berries.

Also sharing that this is my last post as a Design Team member for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I've decided to step down and take care of my health and family. I want to thank Korin for the opportunity to design for her and her business. Wishing her the best in all the upcoming things.


Many blessings to you all!
Giovana

No comments: