Thursday, October 9, 2014

It is well

Hello friends!  My card today was actually made for a friend quite some time ago and was forgotten in my files.  I am glad that I just found it, though, because it prompted me to search for the hymn on YouTube and listen to it today.  Here's the simple card I made...


The flower is from Thankful Blooms (along with it's coordinating dies) and the verse and bridge are from Bridge of Hope.  Just a few select areas were colored and some Crystal Effects was applied to the water.
Listening to the hymn on YouTube and reading the story behind it (written in the video) has really touched my heart today.  Here's the video if  you would like to watch it too.



I hope you have a blessed day!
♥ Diane

3 comments:

Janeen said...

Thank you Diane. I love that hymn and I love that bridge. It is one of my favorite SNSS images.

Unknown said...

I LOVE This song. would love to get the scripture on this card. Wonderful!!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Diane. Love the coloring on the Kraft card stock. The doily and flower look wonderful.