Monday, June 16, 2014

Time of Sorrow.


Good morning!

Jessica here with a sympathy card to share with you this morning that I made with the lovely Long Stem Silhouettes stamp set and the new Long Stems coordinating die collection.  They are very easy to line up and stamp beautiful 'technique-y' flowers such as this one.  The sentiment is from Sympathy Innies.


I inked the flowers with a couple of shades of pink and green Distress Markers and stamped on the die cut.  Such a soft pretty flower, don't you think

As many of you know, Korin and her family are dealing with the death of her beloved Grandmother.  This card is a virtual sympathy card for our sweet Korin.  I know today will be an especially difficult one, Korin and we are praying for you.  This sentiment you included in this stamp set says it perfectly. {hugs}

Have a blessed day, friends!
Jessica




3 comments:

Cathymac said...

This is just beautiful, Jessica! I'm sure Korin will be touched by your thoughtfulness!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Beautiful card, Jessica! I love the coloring on the stamped flowers. So sorry to hear about Korin's grandmother. My thoughts are with her & her family. Take care, and have a good day!

Donna Whitten said...

Such a beautiful card! I'm sure Korin will love it.